Living world

Hi am new to the game

1 week old :)

when i check the story line i find living world season 2 and hear or thorn living world and path of fire lockedi bought the game with the heart of thorns and path of fire, is it a bug or do i need to buy the living season (which i dont know whats that )

can someone help me please ?

thx

heart of thorns and path of fire are the expansions, the lving world season 2 preceded heart of thorns but is separate and must be bought with gems from the black lion trading company gem store accessed from that panel in game (base key binding to access is [o]). Season 3 of the living story is tied to heart of thorns and uses the masteries gained from that expansion to traverse the terrain, and also must be purchased in the same way as season 2. Season 4 is likewise tied to path of fire, but as it is still being created and released you likely recieved episode 2 of that season for free (a bug in the system) though because episode one has already passed you should still need to pay for it with gems. Each new episode is unlocked for free on your account and accessable permantly for all characters before the next episode is released, with the next chapter being released in the near future.

Since these are Gem Store products, you can use in-game Gold (exchanged for Gems) to acquire them, should you so desire. They can be acquired individually at 200 Gems each, or in Bundles at a discount. Occasionally, the Bundles will be offered on sale at an additional discount.

Here is more information (an overview) about Living World: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Living_World

Welcome to Tyria, and good luck.

@Maxwell.1203 said:heart of thorns and path of fire are the expansions, the lving world season 2 preceded heart of thorns but is separate and must be bought with gems from the black lion trading company gem store accessed from that panel in game (base key binding to access is [o]). Season 3 of the living story is tied to heart of thorns and uses the masteries gained from that expansion to traverse the terrain, and also must be purchased in the same way as season 2. Season 4 is likewise tied to path of fire, but as it is still being created and released you likely recieved episode 2 of that season for free (a bug in the system) though because episode one has already passed you should still need to pay for it with gems. Each new episode is unlocked for free on your account and accessable permantly for all characters before the next episode is released, with the next chapter being released in the near future.

thank you very much

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:Since these are Gem Store products, you can use in-game Gold (exchanged for Gems) to acquire them, should you so desire. They can be acquired individually at 200 Gems each, or in Bundles at a discount. Occasionally, the Bundles will be offered on sale at an additional discount.

Here is more information (an overview) about Living World: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Living_World

Welcome to Tyria, and good luck.

thx :)

Archived