Mirror Blade doesn't bounce

I haven't found a thread about this yet so I'm posting it now.Ever since the last patch mirror blade doesn't bounce, but disappears after dealing its first instance of damage. This happens on every occasion of using it atleast in WvW, possibly in other gamemodes. It have talked about this with other mesmer mains and all are reporting the same issue. If this is a ninja nerf, I'd appreciate it if someone had the balls to come out for it. If not, I'd love to have this fixed. Thanks

Not just that skill, some other bouncing skills are "bugged" at the moment...

Those are the one I've personally tested:[Thief] Dancing Dagger --> Bounce only in melee[Mesmer] Mirror Blade --> Bounce only in melee[Necro] Deathly Swarm --> Bounce only in melee[Guardian] Ray of Judgment --> Working but bounces are slow[Mesmer] Siren's Call --> Working but bounces are slow[Necro] Reaper's Touch --> Seems to be working (but with strange animation)[Guardian] Light Ball --> Working[Ranger] Ricochet --> Working[Mesmer] Magic Bullet --> Working[Mesmer] Winds of Chaos --> Working[Elementalist] Chain Lightning --> Working

See also: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/42795/dancing-dagger-bug

Archived