Incorrect patch notes:

Posting this here so hopefully Arenanet catches this and fixes this:

Elemental Attunement: Fixed a bug in which the regeneration boon was applied to allies when an elementalist attuned to water for a second time.This is incorrect, no bonus now is applied twice, including swiftness which is a large nerf to swiftness, quality of life, mobility, flexibility, and the uniqueness of weaver in general.

Please either make it clear in additional patch notes that swiftness no longer stacks also or remove the unnecessary/faulty change from swiftness.Many classes outrun us even without this change.

Assuming it is a bug, can this be fixed? People deserve to know/no stealth nerfs or for it to be fixed. Thanks!

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Righteous_Instincts I burst groups on my guardian while barely traiting any precision. I'm not even as good as most of the other firebrands I know in WvW because I barely play it. I could go on about other unique bonuses it gets to offset various flaws but I think most people would find them obvious via looking at traiting. Most other classes have their own variety of cheese like this, so a few quality of life things for weaver is more than fair for it to be able to retain. Ease of use for swiftness that we can STILL keep full uptime on, so we can perform our rotations a -bit- less predictably isn't unfair to ask for.

Archived