A Dev Thank You - Mounts

I just wanted to take a moment and thank the devs for implementing the mounts. Honestly, movement through the world was one of the most tedious aspects of the game for me, especially when it came to combat speed. With mounts, I finally am able to ride through an area at a decent clip without having to worry about every tiny monster slowing me down or causing some holdup along the way, and that's refreshing. I can get to the content I want, quickly, and in a very fun way. I was getting really tired of being swarmed by mobs as I tried through areas I didn't want to fight every mob I came across in. With mounts I finally have the chance to do that on classes other than my thief.

Thank you for taking the game in this direction. I finally feel "Free to move," and exploring maps and traveling across the map is actually becoming fun again.

^This. The mounts were designed very nicely. Also, I'd suggest adding both mount skins (to the gem store) and other unlockable mounts (similar to the griffon).

Just saying... a choya mount would be awesome. Its tier 1 ability would allow the player to never get knocked off... because extra traction.

Archived