Bring your SUPER-POWER [EU] looking for new super powered people :)

Psylocker.5264

"There was an idea: to bring, together, a group of remarkable people. So when Tyria would need them, they could fight the battle... That others never could."Aaaaaaaaaaand... Wrong, team! I know, I know. But that trailer NEVER EVER gets old. Plus it kinda fits my guild. So, you figure... :) We currently are looking for new and old people, experienced or not so much, to join our ranks. Some of you may already know us as a "raid training guild" but we decided to take a step back from raids and high tier fractals for a little while. In that time, we want to focus on helping new players get to the end game, on taking people through PvP 101 and generally we just want to meet people that, like us, want to enjoy this amazing game together!

What we offer:

• Friendly a*nd welcoming atmosphere, where everyone can come and enjoy themselves.
  • Attentioned help to newcomers, within the best in our power and time.

What we expect and the requirements:

• BE RESPECTFUL - Any form of racism, sexism, homophobia or any type of discrimination is FORBIDDEN and will be dealt with swiftly.
  • NO ELITISM - we are highly against any form of discrimination (see point above).
    • Say hi when u log in :D
  • -Discord is also a nice thing to have

N.B.:

• No representation will be required, you have a full right to represent any guild you want. -

Why raid training is delayed: due to some personal issues, I was absent from the guild and game for 2 months. Before that, I was organizing it with the help of lovely veterans in the form of weekly training runs. Hopefully, my personal situation (which requires me to sometimes take quick breaks at a moment's notice) and the schedules of the other high ranked guild members will clear. And since afking in raid is not "really" a good thing, even though for 5 to 10 minutes tops, you get the point. We however aim to get back into raiding and training as soon as possible, fall being the objective. It was also brought to my attention, upon my return, that certain members from my guild allegedly mistreated inexperienced raiders. If that was the case, in the guild's name, I would like to apologize and tell you that under my direct leadership that has never happened nor ever will again. We take huge pride in helping people get better at this game and we will continue to do so. Accordingly, anyone who abuses or mistreats newcomers for their lack of "skill" is not welcome within the XMEN.

My main is Bettsy FrostIf you want an invite or want to know more about the guild hit me up :D

Archived