Matchmaking

Hey everybody... I've been playing guild wars 2 since 2015...only purchased it once so without the expansions... I mostly play it for the pvp... I have a thief and I've passed most the story until it got boring in a sense at least for me... And I've had a tough time in the matchmaking i have my thief and i also have a mesmer and yes I will give that much to say the pvp is balanced and that's great but the match making is so horrible... And im not just saying the wait time... Cause that's great but the way that it puts together the teams is so horrible... I don't even get surprised to see I'm the top player in every match I play weather I lose it or win it... And please before anyone tells me that the two classes i play are OP keep in mind i play the core versions and that i am not a great player i barely touch ranked... Im tired of being the best player in my teams as much as i like it i would love to have a team thats at least on my pvp rank level cause i lose the wish to even log in when my win rate dropped from around 60 percent to around 50 just in this last week and thats a lot of matches... I dont hang around the forums too much but if any dev sees this please fix the matchmaking to at least go with the player top awards first or player rank although even that can be bad in a way im not a dev but the match making is a big fail right now its not even worth the reward track at the end... Just fix it please.. Thanks

Archived