[EU] LF Roleplay Guild - More Info on the post

GrManosXD.3807

About Me

Characters: I am working on creating a new character , he is going to be a Human male Ranger , his last name will be "Name" Blackthorn (still trying to find a suitable name ) and when I decide about the name that I will give to him I am going to start working on the sheets for his storyUsual Play Time: 10:00-15:00 EEST and 19:30-23:00 EEST (probably that's going to change once school starts) , I am playing almost everyday.Age: I am 16 but I have been part of many 18+ gaming teams/communities and there was never a problem with my age or my attitude ... Sometimes our leader was using me as an example of maturity when there were childish behaviors among others.... So there nothing to worry about:)Typical Playstyle:: Mostly WvW , but also Fractals and RaidsAdditional Info:It's important to mention that I have never RPed in GW2 , but I have been roleplaying sometime in other games and in real life..

What I want

RP Focus: Medium-Heavy RPGuild Size: Mid-sized to Large guild(50+)Specific requirements or preferences I want a guild that I would fit in and also have a lot of fun ... If it's possible I would love if it had ranks

If you have a guild or own one , reply to the post with some info about your guild and name ingame

Archived