[CD] [NA] Sixty Nine Shades of [NUDE] (old thread please see new one)

hmsgoddess.3869

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@StormMcCloud.1587 said:I'm a returning player, been playing again for the past few days. Prior to that I hadn't played since 2012. Was in Get of Fenris back then, they don't appear to exist anymore so I'm looking for a new guild. Based on your description you guys seem like you'd be a good fit. I'm quite interested in joining.

Invite sent. Im sorry about my slack response, I have not been keeping up with this thread lately.

@hmsgoddess.3869 said:

@StormMcCloud.1587 said:I'm a returning player, been playing again for the past few days. Prior to that I hadn't played since 2012. Was in Get of Fenris back then, they don't appear to exist anymore so I'm looking for a new guild. Based on your description you guys seem like you'd be a good fit. I'm quite interested in joining.

Invite sent. Im sorry about my slack response, I have not been keeping up with this thread lately.

It's all good, that's why I figured I'd just shoot you an in game message.

Some changes are coming to NUDE due to changes in WvW (yes we know its a long way off but I am a planner by nature) Our old rule was 6 months of inactivity meant I'd kick ya out but you were always allowed back in when you became active again. While the allowed back in remains the 6 month part has been reduce to 2 months now. This is to ensure I have a close count of my members. Basically it helps with my admin duties.

In addition, any new nudies joining will be asked questions about WvW so my list of those choosing NUDE can stay up to date and accurate.

Also recruitment may be changing as well since alliances will have a cap, this however, I do not know at this time how it will change.I only know that recruitment will likely be effected in the near future. ~ So get in now before changes come :-)

Cleaning guild list today from in-actives means there is room for all you active players looking for friends, a home, or socially minded people. We have training raid groups and a core raid group. We do training fractals as well as T4 fractals. There is a Monday night sPvP group going. And of course we do WvW at least 3x per week!

Hey hmsgoddessReading over your OP this guild seems a great fit for me but i have a few questions if that's ok?

• Do you have any players active in the AU/NZ time zone, I currently live in Australia so my average play time is 2-3 hours around 6pm UTC+11 to 10pm UTC+11
  • I noted on your OP you accept casual players, is this still the case?
  • I assume your main server for WvW is still CD?

@"MrLinderman.2548" said:Hey hmsgoddessReading over your OP this guild seems a great fit for me but i have a few questions if that's ok?

• Do you have any players active in the AU/NZ time zone, I currently live in Australia so my average play time is 2-3 hours around 6pm UTC+11 to 10pm UTC+11
  • I use to have some in the AU/NZ time zones but they quit playing the game. Our busiest (most on most playing) is from about 5pm eastern - until about midnight eastern and weekends. We have people from a lot of different parts of the world. However, the majority of them are either US and Canada or EU.
    • WE are totally casual guild the only place we require commitment is in Raids (those by very nature require a bit of commitment and builds). Being casual as we are we tend to be the busiest on Weekends.
  • Yes we do WvW on CD. And our WvW "events" tend to be some of the best fun had in the game. Friday and Wednesday WvW are our most highly participated WvW times, and Saturday night is one of our most casual squirreling nights ( although this lately has become a popular night as well we do have a true "organized event" that night in WvW)

If after all that you're still interested hit me up in game, I'll likely ask you these 3 questions:1) Are you over 18?2) Are you cool with alternative lifestyles?3) Are you ok with 7th grade humor?

-I'm > @hmsgoddess.3869 said:

@"MrLinderman.2548" said:Hey hmsgoddessReading over your OP this guild seems a great fit for me but i have a few questions if that's ok?
  • I use to have some in the AU/NZ time zones but they quit playing the game. Our busiest (most on most playing) is from about 5pm eastern - until about midnight eastern and weekends. We have people from a lot of different parts of the world. However, the majority of them are either US and Canada or EU.
    • WE are totally casual guild the only place we require commitment is in Raids (those by very nature require a bit of commitment and builds). Being casual as we are we tend to be the busiest on Weekends.
  • Yes we do WvW on CD. And our WvW "events" tend to be some of the best fun had in the game. Friday and Wednesday WvW are our most highly participated WvW times, and Saturday night is one of our most casual squirreling nights ( although this lately has become a popular night as well we do have a true "organized event" that night in WvW)

If after all that you're still interested hit me up in game, I'll likely ask you these 3 questions:1) Are you over 18?2) Are you cool with alternative lifestyles?3) Are you ok with 7th grade humor?

Hello! I think this guild is purrfect for me, how can I join? - 1) I'm 282) I'm a full time new mommy <3 hence the "casual" gaming need3) I know no other humor -

@"hmsgoddess.3869" said:

Thanks for the reply, I'll give you a buzz in game maybe this weekend.As for times i believe i can be on when your guild is on weekends but weekdays i wont be back from work in time for your prime time

@Thea Tis Selinis.4320 said:

-I'm > @hmsgoddess.3869 said:

Hello! I think this guild is purrfect for me, how can I join?
-
1) I'm 282) I'm a full time new mommy <3 hence the "casual" gaming need3) I know no other humor
-

I sent you invite today! Welcome to NUDE. Check the guild message of the day for all important guild info including voice chats, social networking and websites.

@MrLinderman.2548 said:

@"hmsgoddess.3869" said:

Thanks for the reply, I'll give you a buzz in game maybe this weekend.As for times i believe i can be on when your guild is on weekends but weekdays i wont be back from work in time for your prime time

I sent you an invite today, Welcome to NUDE (I am assuming you'd answered the 3 questions in a way that makes you nudie material). Please check the guild message of the day for all important guild info including voice chats, social networking and websites.

• 1 month later...

Archived