[CD] [NA] Sixty Nine Shades of [NUDE] (old thread please see new one)

hmsgoddess.3869

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Faepunk.9410 said:Do you get a lot of new players into your guild? Your guild sounds awesome, but I keep running into guilds who's sole focus is raiding. I've been looking for a guild that does more entry-level fractals, etc. lgbt friendly a +

Oh no not us we have raiders (although that right now seems a little bit stalled due to the RL of players), fracs and WvW. Fracs we have beginners and T4 ones too. And we have a good mix of old, returning and new players. We aren't huge but we aren't small. lol we are just the right size ;) If you're still interested hit me up in game for invite.

@hmsgoddess.3869 said:

@Faepunk.9410 said:Do you get a lot of new players into your guild? Your guild sounds awesome, but I keep running into guilds who's sole focus is raiding. I've been looking for a guild that does more entry-level fractals, etc. lgbt friendly a +

Oh no not us we have raiders (although that right now seems a little bit stalled due to the RL of players), fracs and WvW. Fracs we have beginners and T4 ones too. And we have a good mix of old, returning and new players. We aren't huge but we aren't small. lol we are just the right size ;) If you're still interested hit me up in game for invite.

Omg I'm late one reading your reply. Your guild sounds great ^.^ Will definitely message you ~ Same username is here btw

@Faepunk.9410 said:

Omg I'm late one reading your reply. Your guild sounds great ^.^ Will definitely message you ~ Same username is here btw

Invite sent via in game. Holidays coming super busy this week so my game and forum participation is lacking bad. Welcome to NUDE!

What makes Nudie Material:

• You are 18 or older
  • You like having fun and enjoy joking around (we do this a lot)
  • You really want to be a part of NUDE - You get what you give. This is true of any guild you join. If you join a guild and rarely socialize with them you will never truly be a part of them. If you never join in guild activities you don’t allow others to get to know you then you end up feeling left out, so again you get what you put into it.

Nudies Are:

• Casual - The only place we care what build you’re running is raids, the only time we care if you show up for all schedules is if you’re in the raid squad. Otherwise, dude live your life. Play your way and follow your bliss.
  • Friendly - Be yourself, social norms are followed. We are a mature immature guild basically adults who cut up and act like we are still in high school with “that’s what she said” kind of jokes.
  • Helpful- We try to help whenever we can.
  • Tenacious - We don’t give up too easily, this is proven in both WvW and Raids. We can spend a fair amount of time pushing a t3 until we get it where we want it. In raids, we practice and practice and practice until we can beat that boss.
  • Rainbow Friendly (LGBT Friendly) - We expect everyone to treat everyone as you would want to be treated.
  • PvX Guild - We have some in all modes of play in the game. We have PvEers, WvWers, Raiders, and even some sPVPers.
  • NA- North American Servers - we did a brief stint over on EU but are now back on NA servers Shout out to Farshiverpeaks EU server!
  • CD Server - We play on Crystal Desert server for WvW this matters otherwise if you don’t WvW then it won’t matter. However, I feel I should tell ya we run a server wide Pep Rally every week, and well those can be pretty fun. In fact, some of our best nights are pep rally nights.

Nudies Have:

• Discord - You’ll have more fun with us if you join voice chat. We have our own discord but use Crystal Desert TeamSpeak for our “Pep Rallies” on Friday Nights
  • Fully upgraded guild hall - Windswept Haven guild hall
  • Pretty Regular Schedule - You can usually find something to do. No events are required to join of course only there if you choose to use it.

Fractal Nights:Tier 1 - 3 on Sun @ 10am & 1pm EST -Tier 4 on Wed & Thurs @ 7pm EST

WvW:Wed EL leads - 7-9pm est,Fri: Pep Rally Night 2hrs before WvW reset,Sat 7 - ? est

Raids -Tues: 7-9pm est -Thurs 7pm-9pm EST,Sat 4pm-6pm EST,Sat 7pm-9pm EST - Please message Incondites.4023 or damnedone.6731 if you want to do raids.

PVE -Old Souls (old content) Soul Leads - Sat 1pm -3pm estTearing it Up Tuesdays- Map comp Tues 8-9:30est -Guild Missions: Sun @4 EST
Breezer's Bad A-- Bounties POF Bounty hunt - directly after GMs

sPVP -Mon 9pm - 10pm EST see Solaxo for more info

Sixty Nine Shades of [NUDE]Contact:Amber Vine - hmsgoddess.3869Narekelle – slayerjuice.9416Also ~ LavishLeo.8613

Placed here so if you land on 2nd page you actually see the recruitment info.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived