[NA] Looking for Guild active when I play

XxlerroyxX.7902

I am looking for a guild that is active when I have time to play. I enjoy chatting over a voice service such as Discord or TS. I enjoy guild events and would like to be able to participate in guild missions. I am looking forward to the Halloween event and would love a group of new friends to enjoy it with. For me MMOs are about the connections we make. I'm hoping to find a group of people to have some fun banter with while enjoying this game.

Basic Info:Main: GuardianHome Server: Sea of Sorrows (Guild does not have to be on my server)When I Play : (1:00pm-5:00pm EST) (6:00pm - 10:00pm BST) Week daysExpansions: I have both PoF and HoTPlay experience: I stared playing back at launch and played till shortly after the first Halloween event. Last winter break I came back to play through the story of the expansions. I starting playing again about a little over a week ago with a guardian character(Used a lvl 80 Boost). I have 2 pieces of ascended gear and would like to get into fractals. Currently I am currently working on getting hero points and mastery points so I can max out my character.Expectations: just have a few people on voice coms to talk to and people that want to group up to do whatever.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me in-game my main characters name is Lerroy Stronmaus

Archived