[NA][PvE] Close to the [EDGE] - LFM for casual/party Raids!

Blackstone.6257

Hi all!Do you like to spend hours of your life dying repeatedly?Do you like defeating powerful bosses and defending the glory of Tyria?

I took a few months break, but Close to the Edge is rebuilding!We're looking for people with some experience (or even a lot of experience!) but that want a casual and relaxed raiding adventure! Or maybe you just find LFG a bit too stressful to use all the time and want some familiar faces around.We're not hardcore by any means, but teamwork and dedication are important and while I did used to run training raids, we're looking for a step above that for now, i.e. just pretend to know what you're doing and I won't know the difference.We'd love to have some Party Raids too, for example "Take-off-your-pants-it's-Friday-let's raid!" raids. Or majority all one class raids All Scourge Raid!

Anyway, if this sounds like something you'd enjoy, please join us! There's no rep requirement, just be respectful to everyone and all that good stuff. :)You can mail or whisper Blackstone.6257 in-game or contact me here to join or ask questions.

We've started to set up some times; starting next week we will try Tuesday 9pm-11pm EST and Friday 10pm-12am EST (might be able to start sooner on Friday). Saturday might also be an option, I think. We could definitely use a few more people, especially in case of schedule conflicts!One of these days could become the Party Raid day, or we might add another time for doing silly things, so I'm still open to other options as well.

Archived