Im looking for a guild! (EU only)

qsmtt.6397

hello there,

my journey to Tyria started on January 2017 and I've played over 450+ hours so far. It may seem less for you, but I have to say, that I played this game casually only until yesterday. After a long long break, I decided to try get into the game and successfully completed all the achievements for the griffon. It took me like 10+ hours. It was quite frustrating knowing that it will take ages doing it solo but it was worth the try! Now I am just trying to progress step by step without rush. During this time, I've learned the basics of the game so far, except for crafting. I never tried it nor have a clue what I have to do in near future, just so you know..

So...

I am actually tired of rolling around solo and decided to join a guild finally. After almost 2 years, I think it's time for me to give it a try :)

What I expect from the guild:

• having an active discord server. (teamspeak is pretty outdated in my honest opinion, so discord is a must).
  • communicate in english only.
  • no expectations from players, take it easy and casually instead.
  • not focusing on one gametype only. (should be a guild that tries out everything. not pvp or wvw only)
  • being beginner friendly.
  • care for your members. (familiy type of community)
  • have a big taste of humour.
  • well organized and serious team, no kindergarden please.
  • 18+ y/o for sure.

I am hoping for some helping hands out there, see you soon!

NOTE: Playing on Gandara server.

Thanks for reading.

Hello there,

After reading your post I think we are the guild you are looking for.We do not have strict 18+ rule, but majority of us are, maybe there are couple of persons who are underage, but as we are casual guild we do not ask to proof their age anyways :)Sometimes we are organized (cant say 100% of the time), but hey sometimes organized chaos is not too bad and we get things done by any means. We try to make our guild as a relaxing part of the world where you can join silly chit chats/serious talks or just want to kill that one annoying boss that you can't solo and need help. We have veterans, returning and new players those who focus on WvW, PvP, PvE or just gold farm.....If you wish to read more, you can do it here: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/48730/eu-tr-tek-rangers-small-casual-guild/p1

Do not hesitate to contact me here/in game or Discord (Lustfulanger#5633) if you have any questions/concerns.

Cheers!

Archived