Network Errors during zone change

Dimmit.3268

Hi there!I can't login into the game with my main character for past 2-3 days.This week i started to experience Network Errors when changing zones in game with different characters. Now, it seems that I can log in and change zones with my other chars, but I can't log in into my main char after I left him in Dredgehaunt Cliffs zone.When I try to log in I recieve Network Error with 5:11:3:159:101 Code. I've never experienced that before since the launch of the Game. I tried rebooting the PC, rebooting the router, re-installing the game, deleting AppData, launching the Game with prefreset. Nothing helps.Can anything be done here please?

I found the source of my problem. Ip of map servers and even site Ip was blocked by my provider. I checked it with CMD command. You could try, cmd,write "tracer" (no quotes) 52.57.226.252 , like you say " In my case addressCurrent is 52.57.226.252". Then you will see 1 2 3 4 5 6 with descriptions, if it changes to "Number" it mean, that previos "Number" with descriptions like, for example," 8 13ms 16ms 12ms jrthwrpithwu0-internet.net [iP] ", thats your error point. You take that "[iP]" and go to some site where you could see where is that ip locations and who owns is. Hopes it helps you and hopes you understand what i write with my perfect english;)

• 2 months later...

Archived