When is the Nerf coming?

Jimaruto.5389

The new experimental "meta-builds" from the new pof elite specializations procude a lot more DPS~Condition damage from the previous meta-builds from Hot expansion. The difference in damage output is enormous! Having said that, we surely expect a nerf. So, when the nerf is comming?

By delaying the Nerf you make a lot hardcore players stand in confusion of which armor/weapon/trinkets/sigis,etc. to craft now. A lot of players (including me) have already completed most of the Pof Expansion (100% Elona exploration, Story, Mastery lines, Bounties) and we want a new purpose in Elona. Wasting money to make the current experimental ascended "meta-builds" is a huge risk for everyone, because after the nerf the most efficient armors/weapons/sigils/runes/trinkets may change.I hope Anet will stabilize the new specializations soon so we have a clear goal in our mind.

On the other hand, by making a knee-jerk reaction, the balance team stands to make things worse.

So I'd rather they hold off on their changes, whatever that may be. Instead, I think what the community should be asking for more are some thoughts from the balance team members on the matter, and have them join the discussion in a meaningful way.

Archived