[NA - DR] New casual PvX guild looking for officers - Redstand [RDS]

Virunus.5716

Redstand [RDS] is a new casual/serious guild looking for active players to act as officers. Primary world is Devona's Rest. All players will be welcome to the guild, but officers are very much needed.

Officer Requirements:

• Be an active member (participate in at least a few guild events per week).
  • Retain an open mindset, be patient.
  • Maintain an active mentor mentality and be courteous to guildmates.
  • Have experience running guilds or at least be willing to make up the lack of experience with enthusiasm.
  • Be proficient in recruiting and/or advertising

Those who are selected to become officers will have an equal share of power and the officer core will work as a pure democracy. That being said, officers who do not meet the mark after a trial period will need to be re-evaluated. Officers of the Founding Core will need to help with recruiting, organizing building a foundation to grow from, contribute where possible and maintain a positive attitude.

Project Goals:

• Engage with all types of people, to include LGBT+.
  • Engage with newer players and veterans alike to create a friendly atmosphere.
  • Cater to those who require more serious guild goings-on, as well as those who would like casual company.
  • Create a community of friendship and camaraderie.

Who I Am:My main is a Firebrand Charr named Murra Silvershield. I have been an officer in several guilds in multiple MMOs, to include co-founding The Order of Free Knights (SWTOR, ESO) and Jagged Daggers (Neverwinter). [OFK] on SWTOR had over a hundred members and we were well known in the PvP circuits for a time when the game was more popular. As of yet I'm not a super-serious GW2 player by any stretch of the imagination, but am looking to become one. Mostly I want to rekindle the kind of guild I had when my friends and I were stationed in Camp Pendleton and founded the Order of Free Knights on SWTOR. Feel free to whisper me at any time or just respond to this message! I hope this didn't all sound too stuffy...

Archived