"Conqueror" Fan-Made Elite Spec.

kroof.5468

^ Video I made on my Fan-Made Elite spec.I'm also attempting to start a series where fans submit their own E-Specs, and we showcase them through a video series <3

Basics: I wanted to focus on more of a selfish form of the Guardian which utilizes "Vices" instead of "Virtues." Furthermore, They gain access to the Off-Hand Sword, and Stance skills; emphasizing the personal style of play <3

Haven't finished the video yet, but I gotta say: just conceptually, having them be called "Vices" rather than "Virtues" sounds like a really neat idea! Lot of thematic potential for that imo. Not so sure about off-hand sword, but that's probably the best bet considering Anet doesn't seem to be making new-types and none of the remaining weapons really fit the theme that well.

• 2 weeks later...

@"Arcaedus.7290" said:Haven't finished the video yet, but I gotta say: just conceptually, having them be called "Vices" rather than "Virtues" sounds like a really neat idea! Lot of thematic potential for that imo. Not so sure about off-hand sword, but that's probably the best bet considering Anet doesn't seem to be making new-types and none of the remaining weapons really fit the theme that well.

Sorry for taking a while to respond, but thank you so much! I hope and have a feeling that we might see a new weapon type... idk it just feels like it'd be nice :P

Archived