Progress blocking bug: Invisible wall at Dissun's Mine

Can't get into Dissun's Mine in Dredgehaunt Cliffs.Can't get past an invisible wall for the main entrance of the cave.It happened while I was mounted and the only way I could get past it was to relog next to the invisible wall so that my character was placed on the other side.The invisible wall works both ways, not letting people in and not letting people out.

These are screenshots of the location of the bug:

gw063.jpg?dl=0

gw064.jpg?dl=0

gw065.jpg?dl=0

I've been hanging out at the wall helping others get into the area, telling them how to do it.Many players have successfully used the relog method to get past the wall.

@DuskyInsanePoet.4218 said:Can't get into Dissun's Mine in Dredgehaunt Cliffs.Can't get past an invisible wall for the main entrance of the cave.It happened while I was mounted and the only way I could get past it was to relog next to the invisible wall so that my character was placed on the other side.The invisible wall works both ways, not letting people in and not letting people out.

These are screenshots of the location of the bug:

gw063.jpg?dl=0

gw064.jpg?dl=0

gw065.jpg?dl=0

I've been hanging out at the wall helping others get into the area, telling them how to do it.Many players have successfully used the relog method to get past the wall.

• as of 5 minutes ago this is still well and truly a bug, however this advice brilliantly saved me AGES of raging at a wall. Thank you SO much!! 10 thumbs up to you good sir/madam :)

Archived