High CPU Usage in High Sierra - appreciate developer response

Been having what seems like a lot of lag and random system, crashes with the game since the High Sierra update plus the PoF update. This is a snippet. For some reason I still can't access the support site to submit a ticket so I would appreciate it if someone could get back to me

Date/Time: 2017-09-29 20:12:04.672463 -0400OS Version: Mac OS X 10.13 (Build 17A365)Architecture: x86_64Report Version: 19

Command: GuildWars2Path: /Applications/Guild Wars 2 64-bit.app/Contents/MacOS/GuildWars2Version: 1.0 (1)Parent: launchd [1]PID: 3158

Event: cpu usageCPU: 90s cpu time over 173 seconds (52% cpu average), exceeding limit of 50% cpu over 180 secondsAction taken: noneDuration: 173.19sSteps: 171

Hardware model: iMac14,3Active cpus: 8

Fan speed: 2469 rpm

You will know when the CS Team answers your ticket when you receive an email response. The ability to log in and 'check progress' is new; for the previous 4+ years, we could not do that. Thus, it really makes little difference if you log in or submit a ticket anonymously. It is likely the only way you will get an official response.

Good luck.

Archived