Recruiting! [FV][NA] Fatal Vengeance! Casual Guild

Zinzin.6859

_Hello! I'm Zinzin.6859 But you can also just call me Zin, I'm a part of a Guild named Fatal Vengeance! We are a level 9 Guild so far with 66 Members!

Guild Information

• We are a family Friendly Guild that loves helping other's out, Whether it be hard, Or not? We Truly care for you.
  • We will help make Legendary Weapons! Yes that's right, You heard that, We have many professional Legendary creators in this Guild and they would love to lend some materials or even some Tips of making your first Legendary.
  • We train! We train for Fracs, We assist in PVE, Storylines, We are just now getting into Raiding but we do not have enough experienced players for this yet, But sometime in the future.
  • Guild Missions, And a timely Schedule.
  • We have a Discord so you can talk with our Community of lovely people!
  • We are LGBTQ Welcoming, There is no such thing as Discrimination here.
  • Sometime's we will also do HP Trains or MP Trains!
  • Lots of funny and friendly Members.

Who are we looking for?

We are looking for anybody who seems to be interested in our Guild, We welcome old, young, Veterans, And Newbies, Technically anybody with a bright smile and lovely attitude.

Is Rep Required?

No. Of course it isn't. Whether you Rep us or not is purely your Decision, Though if you want to access any of our things in the Guild Hall you will have to Rep for that.

Our Guild's Story

The Guild was created a long time ago, It had been active at a time back then, But along the Years, The Guild slowly began to die, We began to lose our Hope, Until- We started meeting friends, Meeting new people, And having fun in General with all of them equally, We built our Guild back up from its Roots and we are now Happy and proud that the Guild is as active as it was back then, We love meeting new people, We are very fun and exciting, And funny to hang out with and we will not get mad at you even at the largest mistakes.

How do I join?

If you are interested in helping us grow our small Guild up, Then just comment down below or go ahead and throw me an in-Game Friend request, Mail, Or Whisp, I'm on at all times of the day, Go ahead, I wont bite :)

Zinzin.6859

_

Archived