Mount armor or mount skins or mount color accessibility.

blambidy.3216

IDK if people asked the devs or not already. If someone knows then let me know. However I think it would be very awesome to ether have armor for our mounts... Or some type of skin that looks like armor around our mounts. Also hopefully sooner then later I hope to have the color of mounts to be more versatile. Instead of 1 dye for the mount it would be nice to dye the head, The shoulders, the body, the legs, and feet separately. If someone already asked let me know. If no one did, I really hope arenanet devs put this into account to do. Or added later on.

Do you agree?

Better yet I do hope later on in maybe expansion 3 or 4 that our mounts can do specific other attacks. I think it would be awesome to choose for example a specific class that had specific mounts that had different skills or traits to accommodate our class. Or we keep the same mount but each mounts skills will change according to the class we have. However whichever class would have its own mount besides the 5 mounts already would be sweet. But this is if other people think it's worth it. And armor selected for the specific mount to go into future battles that would require our mount.

Archived