Condition leveling build?

sheltiepam.8317

I'm new so I want to level the traditional way and get the story content. All the leveling guides I've seen are for power builds but from the discussion I see here, they aren't really viable anymore. It doesn't make sense to me to level with one build and then awkwardly try to learn another one once I hit 80. So what's a good path for a condition warrior? Weapons, skills I should get as I go up in level that will be useful as later on etc. Just looking for PVE right now.

First of all even if leveled condition 1 - 80 you would learn virtually nothing as the main condition PVE build for warrior involves Berserker which is an elite specialization you cant get until you're 80 including a torch offhand with new skills, the use of a longbow which is really mediocre in open world pve while leveling, and skills you flat out don't care about when leveling up (like banners).

Power builds are recommended because power is easy to get on gear, easier to kill open world mobs with, and has better burst in general which is suited for most open world content and dungeons.

Feel free to experiment with different things, and if you're truely deadset on condition go ahead. But when people complain power builds are not viable they mean in terms of meta DPS in a raid or endgame fractal (dungeon 2.0) setting in which condition damage makes power obsolete with correct gearing.

This is not the case for leveling. Actually, it's pretty much the opposite.

Archived