Lonely discord shy player looking for guild

Vanwusel.7890

Hello all,

I am Vanwusel and so is my account name (vanwusel.7890) and am looking for a guild. I have never had any real guild experiences, since I've not found one that suits me. I'm a veteran player and have 18,500 ap if that's important. I mostly play charr but I have 26 in my family.Mostly I play open world Pve, dungeons and fractals. I used to play WvW alot, but don't anymore. My dream would be a not so big guild that is pve oriented and family like. The only thing that's difficult for me is that I am shy and really don't like TS or discord.If you have any questions and I hope you do, please write me ingame. I'd be so happy.

Thank you for taking your time reading this!

Vanwusel

we still run dungeons and try to get more people who are interested so we can make a dungeon tournament even ^^we're definitely pve oriented, smell like family. i'd say our size is medium since half of the people are inactive. we only have roughly 25-35 people online on our prime time.we think the number is right and it's good for different groups contents if the need arises and it's not too small that you have noone to run with =]there are lots of vet players who are shy too.discord is pretty nice. a lot of us just chat on there like in-game chat but when we're busy with irl and that's our chat service app. there's no need to go on voice if you don't want to.here take a look! https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/41284/na-pvx-intense-pleasure-mmm-chill-guild-lfm-filthy-casuals-to-insomniacs-new-vet-all-welcome/p1

Archived