[NA][WvW][Kaineng] Recruiting Havoc WvW Players

Rednar.4690

Guild name: The Doors of Stone [DS]Server: KainengCurrent size: 5 WvW playersSchedule: NA Late on weekdays (around 9pm-12am CST), and weekends throughout different times of the day.Description: Our guild's central focus is WvW (we spend probably around 80-90% of our playtime there), but we also dabble in PvP and PvE. Current guild hall level is 46, lots of upgrades unblocked (and almost all the WvW ones). Guild environment is mature and respectful, certainly family friendly.WvW Playstyle: Smallscale (Havoc), we enjoy roaming and causing as much trouble as possible in small groups. Super chill in the way we approach the game, always zen attitude. We play mostly on the borderlands maps. We try to optimize our team's composition but are not too serious about it, we care more about smart team coordination.

REQUIREMENTS

1. Respect and politeness (not only between ourselves, but to everybody, allies and enemies alike).
  2. WvW Rank > 620
  3. Able to use Discord (even if just to hear).

Please message me here or in-game if you're interested in joining the team, looking forward to meeting you!

I have to say I'm interested. I prefer small scale often over too large you can't get to know anyone at all type play. I've been on GW2 since it came out basically but have never done more beyond open world/dungeons. I've been wanting something a bit different and really would like people to run with and the few times I've stepped into wvw I been lost/confused and not sure what to do and felt terribly bored flying solo.

I have all classes maxed out, some have access to ascended, some don't. I'm pretty open about what to play so long as people are patient with me while I learn an unfamiliar role. We can talk more ingame.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...