[NA] [PST] [PvP] [PvE] [Casual] Old Player but still new.... LF Chill, Mature, friendly Guild

Sintan.8365

So here I am, I am a player who has had the game since it was brand new but however, I am still very much still learning the game of game mechanics, builds, and how to gear appropriately, and possibly other things. That being said, with Path of Fire being released recently, the game has brought attention back to me and I love what it has to offer. I have been here and there, all over the place when it comes to playing games lately., likely from the due fact I have been in a gaming funk for a long time so my play time has sunk tremendously and turned to mostly just watching gameplay on Twitch.tv and just watching TV.

So back to GW2, I have little to no friends I know who play GW2 so I bring myself to next best option; make new friends!

I want to seek a guild that not only is 'active' on players being online but are the kind of people who love to teach new and old-returning players and make them feel part of something.In simple terms of keywords of what I want in a guild is; Mature environment, Chill (Don't get upset easily and rage.), and friendly.

Please feel free to ask me any questions!

-Sintan Aka Zero

Hi Sintan,

Reading about what you're looking for in a guild, it sounds like you'd be a perfect fit with us here at JUGs. When I created the guild years ago I wanted to create the same environment you're looking for. Our guild members just want to share their enjoyment of the game and enjoy showing the ropes to folks as others have done for them. We're very active and interactive as well. There's no noobs or elitists in our guild; there's just a bunch of older folks that like playing Guild Wars together and the more the merrier.

So, f you meet our age requirement (over 30), I'd like to extend an invitation for you to join our guild, Just Us Grownups.

About us:

We’re a small guild that’s built on the principle that older, mature and well-mannered gamers don’t need an extensive amount of structure to play the game together. What really sets us apart is that we don’t have officers and it’s the membership itself that runs the guild and protects itself from drama.

Here are the basics:We’re on the Jade Quarry server (NA) but since we’re PvE all North American servers are welcome.We’re a small guild (200-250) that would like to remain small (for the sake of manageablity)We have a fairly equal balance of both male and female playersWe have a fully upgraded guild hallWe have a Teamspeak 3 server and a comprehensive and active websiteWe’re looking for members who are going to interact with the guild both game-wise and socially.If this sounds like something that you’d be interested in, you can read more about us by visiting our site and readingOur Code of ConductHow the Guild is RunYou can also view our recruitment post.

If you’d like to join, we have a simple application to fill out.We look forward to hearing from you and whether it’s with us or another, we wish you best of luck in finding a guild!

Archived