Possible Mount skin/ event Idea.

Hey Everyone. So I was looking through the skins of all the mounts and noticed that out of all the world events that happen in Tyria.. there isn't MOOT-FEST ( name TBD ,but like Oktoberfest for norns) . Look, I'm not a norn main, but one of the things I loved about the lore around the Norn race is the fact that they hold these HUMONGOUS celebrations! Why not have a celebration for Moots? Have Meade tastings, play moot brawl, get special mount skins that have barrels of mead strapped to them?? (PLEASE?? ) Maybe even a miniature of the great mascot and spirit of moots themselves.. the MOOT-MOOSE. I'm just saying, this should happen. Give this a thumbs up if you agree! or comment with ideas on how to make this event work! because honestly.. we need MOOTS!

@Traceur Whisper.2159 said:

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Considering Dragon Bash is now Hoelbrak (Norn)-sponsored, it would probably be quite a while before Mootfest.

Good luckThis is true, but that doesn't' mean we can't find a time for it? i'm sure there are some in game holiday's that are less popular and can be phased out.

Unlikely.