[EU][PvX][Raid] Broken Solitude is looking for two more people to fill up a static raid team!

Rangpur.9371

Are you still looking for member? I did some W4 CM's with you ( i was the french with the best accent :) ) I have magi druid and dps (holosmith/weaver and condi engi).I'm looking for smooth run and improve my gameplay. My previous guild was too casual. My IG name is Raiko.4198.

Hello

I'm a returning player with alot of raiding experience mostly in World of Warcraft and some in GW2 wings 1&2. Due to my busy IRL schedule I don't have that much time to game but the time I do have I want to dedicate it to a great guild/community in which I can grow and who can help me get back in the game. I have a condi soulbeast fully geared and gearing a weaver. Willing to respec and regear if needed, also willing to train any other of my characters to support the guild.

Message me in game if possible

• 2 weeks later...

If there are some spots left, I would like to candidate. I'm condi PS warrior, and I'm able to do multi-role. Fully geared my warrior.Disclaimer: I'm not very experienced with raids but I will do my best to try learning all the mechanics! ^^If you are interested, /w me in game or send me a note, thank you in advance!

Archived