Gem Gift Codes

Doubtful, as I've never seen any mention of such a feature being considered. I'm guessing it would be because there are already ways to acquire Gems in-game: either through purchasing them through the Gem Store, or exchanging Gold for Gems. One can also purchase Gem Cards at physical retailers, or online (you could then send the codes to the recipients, if desired).

Good luck.

That's the problem really. I can't buy ingame as there seems to be a problem with the payment system for my account at least. I am sure you can buy them physically in a lot of countries but not where I am right now. I have yet to find a retailer that sends the cards abroad to my destination. It would be so much easier if I could buy gems in a similair way to how I bought PoF: go online to a vendor's site (or arenanet's), click my product and pay to receive a redeemable code.

@Matrim de Savona.3179 said:That's the problem really. I can't buy ingame as there seems to be a problem with the payment system for my account at least. I am sure you can buy them physically in a lot of countries but not where I am right now. I have yet to find a retailer that sends the cards abroad to my destination. It would be so much easier if I could buy gems in a similair way to how I bought PoF: go online to a vendor's site (or arenanet's), click my product and pay to receive a redeemable code.

You can contact the Billing CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below and discuss the payment issue with them.

Good luck.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:You can purchase them from Authorized Retailers online, such as Best Buy, etc. with no worries. They send you a physical Gem Card with no shipping costs.

Yeah, I could do that. But what if I decide to give away stuff at certain time, and don't have Gem Cards? They would take at least 1 week to arrive here. Would be nice if they had digital version.

Archived