Griffon Mastery Vabbi: Not getting chests

So I've decided to work today on all the Griffon Adventures. At the start no problem, at Desert Highlands I was noticing some odd random errors popping up and a slight delay in my chests. In Desolation the delay of getting my chests started to take a few minutes, but in the end I still got them. Now I'm working on Vabbi and got gold twice at the expert Griffon one. However no chests, and it's been roughly 15 minutes now since my first gold.

Picture of my first gold to show I achieved gold but no achievementhttps://imgur.com/a/cXcRM

Same happened to me, did not receive gold rewards, only 1 out of 2 silver chests on crystal oasis, also half of the tries i fail because my character dismounts the griffon randomly somwhere during the run and half of the times i restart, im being visualy mounted but in fact i can use all my skills and my pet is just standing static underneath me, so i fall down the moment i run of the edge. So ... one out of four tries is an actual try i manage to even get halfway on the run.

Archived