Looking for a guild to join

Wyzeguy.8134

I'm looking for a guild that actually does stuff like dungeons, WvW, Bounties, Metas, Bosses and whatnot.I've tried to join a few /map invites but they all seem to be the same as of just looking for anyone to join them. But not actually doing anything other then the random /g chat sometimes.Any questions feel free to ask.

IF you're looking for a guild, the first thing you need to do is state what region (US or EU) you're in. My guild does a lot of stuff, but more open world than instanced stuff. If you're going to be doing WvW with a guild, you have to be on the same server as them. For example, I"m on TC but not everyone in the guild is on TC, therefore we don't do as much WvW stuff. Some people do WvW stuff with each other in smaller groups but not really guild raids. We do dungeons and fractals sometimes, but there's always someone doing something. This is particularly true if you bother getting into discord, where the most active players gather.

At any rate, I run a US guild on Tarnished Coast. Think of us as a group of friends who like to play together, but there's never a guarantee of specific content. Still there's often something going on. If you want more info, hit me up in game or here.