[SOR] Just some folks looking for a guild!

Sinokal.8127

Hey mate. I run a pre launch casual guild, pretty much PvE focused. The only thing the server matters for is WvW, btw. We log into voice and hang out and chat quite frequently. We're chill and pretty knowledgable about the game. The only thing we don't really do is raid. If you're interested, hit me up here or in game. I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Hey!I'm in a small, casual PvX guild that is always looking for more people to hang with in game :) We mostly consist of long-time vets and returning players, and a few new players here and there. Most of our time is spent doing open-world content, but we also like doing fractals, WvW (most of us are on borlis pass or maguuma), and dungeons too. Currently taking a break from official guild-organized raids in favor of doing other types of events at the moment, but members still do them in other groups.

We have guild events every friday and saturday at 10PM EST. These can be anything from guild missions, meta-trains, wvw, browser-based games outside of gw2, movie nights, etc. This weekend we are focusing on the new map, Grothmar Valley!

We use Discord pretty heavily for text chat throughout the day, and use voice chat during events or when grouping up most of the time. voice chat isn't required, though.There is no guild rep requirement and we don't kick for inactivity.

Our name is Memories of Arah (MoA). Let me know here or in-game if you have any question or if you're interested!

Archived