Feeling scammed regarding home node

@Wanze.8410 said:

@Gop.8713 said:EDIT: I guess it may be worthwhile to stockpile a few stacks just to wait and see what new eps bring, but any way you look at it there is going to be a point where you're hoping not to get chilis . . .

Could be that the chilis aren’t much of a currency in future. If you consider that the map is just a prologue, in their words, and there’s not much risk/danger involved in accumulating them on this map, maybe they’re just a currency for this local map’s collectibles.

My theory is the complete opposite. I think they already mentioned that not every episode will have a new map but just expand the current map. So its likely that they may introduce more rewards for chilis in the future.

If that will be the case, plenty of players would be miffed, if they started consuming their chilis for VM because they thought they already got all the rewards they want with them.

I think the Shiverpeaks map will be separate, but there is a blocked off gate near the Ooze pit that would make it pretty feasible to expand Grothmar southward.