Flute functionality

I don't know for other instruments (I know it doesn't happen for harp) but flutes have two major problems regarding functionality.

1. There is a major delay from pressing the button to the sound actually coming out, which I believe is caused by latency, but why doesn't the same happen to regular character skills? (this is a minor bug though)
  2. The most important one, the flute sound has a long duration per note, meaning it will overlap with the next note you play, which isnt a problem until you play the same note, repeating a note (which is VERY common in pretty much all songs) will just keep the same note instead of repeating. The matter is, you have a system for holding down a button (as seen in catapults) that can be used to make the note longer, having the note last as long as you press the button probably would fix this.Now I would like to remind that this is a cash item, if an item that is in the cash store has this kind of problem it makes me think twice before buying something else....