Bjora Marches Reward Track (WvW)

You know, I was thinking...maybe it wants you to complete the (new) map? Or one of the Story Chapters (or complete the Story)?

Could try that (if you haven't already...it's pretty easy).

Or, it's just bugged out because of the expansion of the map. /shrug

Edit: Or.....it's one of those 'hidden' Achievements that have yet to be found. Most Episodes have some.

Best of luck.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:You know, I was thinking...maybe it wants you to complete the (new) map? Or one of the Story Chapters (or complete the Story)?

Could try that (if you haven't already...it's pretty easy).

Or, it's just bugged out because of the expansion of the map. /shrug

Edit: Or.....it's one of those 'hidden' Achievements that have yet to be found. Most Episodes have some.

Best of luck.

Have already completed the story :) It also seems strange that something that was unlocked before is now locked with no patch notes (that I have seen) saying why.

@"Jonathan.8905" said:Seems to be another setback from expanding the map instead of just making a new one along with the fact that map completing the new part yields no reward. Oh, and I am having this issue as well.

Well, there is this: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Chest_of_the_Bjora_Marches_ExplorerIt's the same kind of reward one would get from Map Completion. It's just a different kind of map exploration.