[bug?] Bounties: "Zelke the Shameless" and "Xedra Taz Tahom" don't drop stuff i need

Don't know if this is a [bug] or working as intended. but I've killed both "Zelke the Shameless" and "Xedra Taz Tahom" Bounties, 3 times now for the "Raise the Banners: Amoon Independence" Achievement and i'm not getting either of the "threat:Zelke the Shameless" reward or "Threat: Xedra Taz Tahom" reward for the achievement.Is this a 100% drop rate or some sort of low RNG (too bad for you) drop rate? Because ifs its guareenteed, it's not working and blocking my progress.

"correct story path"? what story path? there's an incorrect story path?these are open-world bounties. It's an achievement in basic collection for all my toons.

i get what you're saying though do it on the toon you did story on, but if that's the case anet need to be a little more descriptive on the collections tab, and this shouldn't be an account-wide achievement. Meaning i shouldn't be able to see it on my other characters.But this can't be how it was intended? Seems like a bug to me.

edit: looking back over the achieve, the bottom half of the achievement items do say "Story step" in there descriptions (See) but the top half doesn't mention story at all. If doing story first is required for being able to collect this item, that needs to be added somewhere in that achievement tab. "Must be completed by character that has finished story in order to collect these items" or something like that. bad design if this isn't a bug.see in picture qn5XNtj.jpg

You have to do the bounties on the character that began the collection achievement. Example: My deadeye choses palawa and only she may gain credit for that collection.If multiple toons chose the same path then and only then can multiple characters gain progress on the banner collection achievement.

@lambnet.2074 said:You have to do the bounties on the character that began the collection achievement. Example: My deadeye choses palawa and only she may gain credit for that collection.If multiple toons chose the same path then and only then can multiple characters gain progress on the banner collection achievement.

Story is my least favorite thing. I'm not that into it to remember which toon did what/chose which path. Besides as seen in the pic above no where does it mention in the description what you are saying.

Archived