Aim-assit recent rework

Zzik.5873

I like the new change but can we please remove the 450 distance check. After some testint and experimenting, I can say it feel weard to play around. Removing the distance check would not chanhe anything really for this trait, you want damage you go for the mid trait and for support/tank you go for the low one. Engineer as always been a mid to close range in general. Having this trait change so it can only be use in long range, will never see play. Id least thats what I think. P.S. sorry for my english not my first language ^.^

@Julius Seizure.4985 said:I think it’s clear they added the 450 range specifically to make it never work with Holosmith auto attacks and melee skills. The 450 range even cancels out CC: Storm.

They want this trait to boost Core builds DPS without adding even more to Holo and Scrapper melee kits.

Would be nice if we could have some proper ranged DPS weapon choices to go with it, tho.Hitting someone with Grenades or the Mortar at that range can be challenging, Elixir Gun does not work for DPS at range either. And rifle is mostly melee as well.If we would have a power ranged weapon choice to compliment Aim Assisted Rocket, then it would feel much better to use.

@Kodama.6453 said:

@Julius Seizure.4985 said:I think it’s clear they added the 450 range specifically to make it never work with Holosmith auto attacks and melee skills. The 450 range even cancels out CC: Storm.

They want this trait to boost Core builds DPS without adding even more to Holo and Scrapper melee kits.

Would be nice if we could have some proper ranged DPS weapon choices to go with it, tho.Hitting someone with Grenades or the Mortar at that range can be challenging, Elixir Gun does not work for DPS at range either. And rifle is mostly melee as well.If we would have a power ranged weapon choice to compliment Aim Assisted Rocket, then it would feel much better to use.

Yop excatly what Im thinking, thats why I find it strange having this on engi

• 2 weeks later...