Cantha is finally coming! Hype and Theories

So now that Cantha has been “confirmed” (I mean what else can the hint be) I feel like Guild Wars 2 will finally be complete for me. I have wished so long for this to happen. What made the first Guild Wars amazing for me was the 3 very different fantasy worlds/cultures of Prophecies, Factions, and Nightfall. While I was very hyped for PoF (I LOVED Elona in GW: Nightfall, especially it’s track), unfortunately I felt it was sort of a letdown. The only real civilization now is in Crystal Oasis. Istan’s and Vabbi’s (my favorite part of Elona) beauty is in ruins. It just felt more of the same.I hope that Cantha remained preserved and to finally get the nostalgic and change of setting I feel the game desperately needed for a long time now. So the question now is: What will be the reason for us going back? Do the Tengu know something we do not? Perhaps signs of the affliction are returning despite the absence of Shiro? My theory is that while despite being tired of the dragon storyline, Cantha will be focused on the Sea Dragon. There’s the Jade Sea, which most likely has recovered from being petrified revealing it’s secrets, and the fact that Cantha is a smaller part of Tyria surrounded by ocean. Perhaps Bubbles is causing trouble between the mainland and Cantha? What did test in Tarir with the “harmful water” hint? Is it perhaps poisoning the water supply in Cantha? Perhaps that will bring back the plague? What do you think will happen? TLDR: CANTHA IS FINALLY BACK BABY! What do you want, what do you expect storywise, and how do you feel about it? Edit: Perhaps the last time I’m posting something of this length in my mobile device...Sorry xD.