Cantha and opening The Dominion of the Winds (Tengu )

The game went stale when NCsoft invested so much into Aion. Took Anet a while to realize Guild Wars was the franchise. I look forward to maybe a GW 3 moving further into the future and bringing back Cantha and Opening The Dominion of the Winds.. .. JMHOCantha and the Tengu could not be a an expansion, too ;large and too much to do, but nothing wrong with adding it as a separate game connecting it to GW2 or GW3 connecting to GW2, Improving the game engine and character development.

@Linken.6345 said:

@One Kiss Away.9180 said:Also making the Canthans, Tengu, and maybe Skritt as playable race since they have become anintractable part of the latest expansions.

How have any of those races become an intractable part of the latest additions to gw2?

I do not know, that is why i asked about a new game. Faction plyers were interactive with Prophesies.just a wish or an idea.

@One Kiss Away.9180 said:

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:What does Aion have to do with ArenaNet and the Guild Wars franchise?

It is an NCSoft productsAionBlade & SoulGuild WarsGuild Wars 2LineageLineage IIMaster X MasterWildStar

So? Aion has nothing to do with Guild Wars or ArenaNet. I'm sure ArenaNet always realized Guild Wars was the franchise, as it is the only franchise ArenaNet has.

Also, ArenaNet has already announced that there is an upcoming expansion, and it's 99% guaranteed to be Cantha. Nothing concrete about the Tengu, though, or the Dominion of Winds.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:What does Aion have to do with ArenaNet and the Guild Wars franchise?

It is an NCSoft productsAionBlade & SoulGuild WarsGuild Wars 2LineageLineage IIMaster X MasterWildStar

So? Aion has nothing to do with Guild Wars or ArenaNet. I'm sure ArenaNet
always
realized Guild Wars was the franchise, as it is the only franchise ArenaNet has.

Also, ArenaNet has already announced that there is an upcoming expansion, and it's 99% guaranteed to be Cantha. Nothing concrete about the Tengu, though, or the Dominion of Winds.

ArenaNet is owned by NCSoft...