[NA][PvE/RP/PvX] Returning player looking for casual LGBTQ+, disabled friendly guild

Hello all! I'm back to GW2 after being mostly away from the game for a while, lately just trying to catch up on the Living World content I missed. I'm mainly a casual PvE player -- open world and dungeons, less familiar with fractals, haven't done strikes or raids -- and I love RP, have only dabbled a bit in-game but would be excited to do more. I've also been known to dip a toe into WvW once in a while though I'm usually not that brave (Tarnished Coast server).

I'd mainly like to find a casual social guild, someplace fun to hang out, even if we're not playing the same game modes all the time. I need a guild that's LGBTQ+ friendly and above all I need a guild that is okay with the fact that I can't login all the time -- I have wrist problems that limit how much gaming I can do which is why I haven't been able to play consistently; it's been really hard to find a guild home over the years because of this. I'd love to make friends with a guild where it's okay if I just hang out in the Discord some weeks because physical pain prevents me from being in the game. If you think that might be your guild -- where people are genuinely chill and cool with getting to know somebody who might only be able to login to GW2 once every couple weeks -- then I would love to hear from you.

Thanks for reading :)