LF Guild [NA][Mag][PVE][Casual][HoT][PoF] Looking to get back into the game.

Guild Wars 1 Veteran, been away from the game for awhile, looking to come back.Looking for a Casual Guild, PVE for now. Still need to get my mounts. Have both HoT and PoF already.Currently on Maguuma, but will change if needed.Characters I currently have:Lvl 80 Guardian (Main)Lvl 80 ElementalistLvl 80 WarriorLvl 41 EngineerLvl 40 RangerLvl 40 RevenantLvl 20 MesmerLvl 20 ThiefLvl 20 NecromancerOnly at 58% Map Completion with my Main.
I have Discord with Headset/Mic, Military Veteran, Central Timezone.Any questions, just ask.

Hey mate. I run a prelaunch guild called Wardens of Destiny. It's active, social, fun, casual and centered on PvE. We do everything but raid. We're on discord often also. If you're interested or you have questions feel free to post them here or whispe me in game. You won't have to change servers, because we're not a WvW guild. Everything else you can do with us.

Don't really care about WvW and haven't done really any PvP since Guid Wars 1.
I haven't finished any of the LW2 or beyond. Still on Quest 8, in Orr right now.Trying to do the story in order as much as possible. Definitely want to get the mounts.I'm interested in checking your Guild out. Can you send me a link to your Discord?

I just recently started a guild with the intention of creating a community for Active Duty and veterans. As of now, it is just me. But if you'd like to join in, I am looking for more military members and I can help with anything in game. You're welcome to join in. The guild name is Boojahideen and I'm on almost every day.