Trading Post Sales to NA Players during the EU Lockdown

What happens about the gold/items which EU players lost during the time that the EU servers were down, but the Trading Post was still operating normally, so that NA players were able to purchase items listed by EU players and sell items to EU players who had open buy orders? I honestly cannot tell if the gold of the items that my Trading Post shows me as sold during the last few hours is actually on my account or not because I didn't screenshot my gold before the lockdown, but logically that gold must be lost since we were rolled back to yesterday morning, right? I assume this affects a lot of players, though of course I don't know how many of us had open buy orders or listed items during the lockdown. If every affected player sends a ticket to the support, though, that will flood the support terribly, so I figured it might be a better alternative to ask here and wait for an official statement.

I would like to second this, as I have no idea of verifying if I got the correct amount of gold from the trading post. I have been buying/selling a lot of items in the morning before the rollback, and I do not know if I received the full amount back (made all sell listings).

I bought some specific foods monday to unlock the home instance cats (which now again are locked, so need to do that again, same with some hearts I did while going to the kitties). The food isn't in my bags, but still shows in my history. No huge loss (2g and change), just need to buy them again from the TP and go find the cats once more. My total gold is probably okay (as someone said before, I don't screenshot my gold and inventory regularly).