Question on LFG Tool with Living World Quests

Humble.5627

Quick questions on the LFG tool and Living World.

1 - How does the LFG tool work with the Living World quests? Do I just create a group for the particular mission I'm on and everyone can just join?2 - I assume I create the group before entering the instance?3 - If two people are on the same quest, do we both get credit or do we each have to do it?

Thanks!

1 - Yes, make sure the party is created in the "Story Journal" tab in LFG, and pull that menu down for either My Story, Heart of Thorns, Path of Fire, or Living World from there.2 - In an ideal world, yes, because once you enter the instance other party members can join the party, but not the instance.3 - There is a way for the other person to accept credit for the same story part so that they can progress their story as you progress yours too.

On number 3: It's important to note that BOTH players have to be to the same point in their story to get the credit. If you're ready to face Zhaitan in the personal story and bring someone that is only up to the Eye of Zhaitan, they can come and help, but they won't get credit. Also, you have to accept the choices of the instance creator - I'm running an alt through the PoF story with my brother. He chose that Amnoon should ally with one of the factions, I had to accept that choice for my alt to get credit for the instance, or I would have had to do it all over again by myself.

Archived