EU PvP guild ?

Remik.7438

Hi, i'm a beginner ( i've been playing for 4 or 5 days ) and I've got to admit I heavily focused on PvP, experimenting with builds ( i played almost all classes and elite specs, with various results ) and that was a ton of fun.So given that i'm a beginner and that i didn't focus on one character i'm not too crazy but i still placed gold and the few mates from my PvE guild that actually do some PvP said i was pretty good for a beginner, so i'm not too shabby either, well, i guess i'm an average gold, even though some of the peops i played with in gold did.. questionable things, but i guess I did some trash moves too.Unfortunately I can't really give you the one class i'm gonna play since i'm still enjoying different characters and builds, although my fav for the moment seems to be reaper. However I can say that i usually enjoy builds with survivability and self sustain.English isn't my mother tongue ( as you might have noticed ), so i'll probably not be making a ton of jokes and chatting in vocal, but my english is good enough to understand anything you'll say ( given you have a proper mic ) and to give infos.Btw if you have doubts on my ability to play the game ( since i'm new it would be understandable ) i'm open to some testing ofc, although it's obvious i won't win vs a legendary rank veteran :pSo i guess I said anything you need to know, but feel free to ask if i forgot something !

Now let's get to what i'm looking for : a selective PvP focused guild, in which you'd find at least one mate to queue with most of the time, and that doesn't just invite anyone without asking questions, i mean, maybe that looks a bit picky, but the point of joining a PvP guild is to avoid playing with randoms so.. yeah, i'm not looking for a guild with only pro players, since anyways i'm not, but i'm looking for a guild that makes sure its members at least have an idea what they're doing and that they're not toxic.

So, if you match the criterias and are interested feel free to reply there or PM me in game if i'm online :)