dead

Hi, I'm a casual player, returning from a long period away from the game. Would like to experience the different PVE contents and hoping to join a guild that allows me to explore despite me being totally new to the different game modes. Saw your guild post and hope to join you guys!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, I'm interested. Yaks bend, love to wvw, but also pve.

Recently came back to the game and I'm looking for a good group to run fractals with. I have around 62 AR, and have done T2 stuff but want to push further. Figured better to do with friends than always solo lfg.

Oh ya, I'm also interested in checking out the strikes, never done them.

Are you still recruiting? My old guild recently disbanded and I would really like to find another guild to join. I'm PvE and have done fractals only once. I'm still kind of new to gw2 since I haven't explored everything the game has to offer. I would love to join you guys if you're still looking for members.

Hello, I am interested in joining if you are still recruiting. I've recently returned to the game after a bit of a break and I am looking for a good guild and yours sounds like a good fit (and I love the name/tag!). I primarily play PVE, and even though my account is 8+ years old, I'm very much still a newbie in a lot of ways. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...