Race/profession help needed.

Velaethia.6820

Hmmmmmmm....

Guardian: Human.

It's about all I got...

I want Thief: Char but I can't figure out how to make a good char thief.

Asura elementalist would be neat but I can't make them look cool either.

It's a bigger issue because I intent to boost my Elementalist! So I need to figure this out!!!!

Currently I thought of a Sylvari Elementalist which I made various shades of red. However I'm not sure!!!! A plant using fire seems awkward. She looks awesome though. I just don't know!!!!!

Sylvari ranger is an awesome idea but there is just to many customization options to choose from!!!!

I myself have been known to take weeks figuring out the exact combination of appearance, race, and class for a new character, and that which has assisted me most greatly in the process, especially when I get frustrated and need to log off, is taking screenshots of the character creation process. When I get something set up in a way I like, such as tweaking the face settings, I take a screenshot. This lets me close the game at any time, and come back later when I'm feeling good about the process again, without losing progress. I can simply refer back to my screenshots to see precisely what I wanted, swiftly set it back up, and keep working on it.On occasion, I'll play with the character creation solely for fun, and stumble into a look I enjoy, which I'll screenshot for future referencing, as well. Helps a lot with future character creation.Hope this helps you out!

@Alatar.7364 said:

@Velaethia.6820 said:Is there a way to restore deleted characters?

Sadly, there is not.

There is a way to restore deleted characters. One can contact the CS Team via the 'Support' link and 'Submit a Ticket' for assistance. The CS Team has, now, the tools to restore characters. The request will be review on a case-by-case basis.

Good luck.

Archived