Returning/new player looking for guild.

Hi there. So I made an account some years ago and put maybe a handful of hours into the game. I left mostly because I felt directionless and couldn't find anybody who could provide me guidance as a player. I just came back recently due to burnout in a couple other games, but I'm finding myself with the same conundrum. I know this game leaves it more up to the player to make their own agenda (part of the draw for me) but I can't help but feel lost. Are there any guilds who would be interested in taking me on and showing me the ropes?

Hi! I get what you mean. I had the same issue when I started playing. Then I joined a guild and everything became super fun. :)If you're on EU server, I could send you an invite to my guild. We're a small active guild and we do PvE content including raid/strikes/fractal trainings.Hopefully, we can help you ^^

If you own the game (not a free account), you can transfer to a different server by paying an amount of gems (from 500 to 1800 gems, depends on the population of that server). However, you can not transfer to servers that are full.There is a way to change servers with no cost, but it involves deleting all your characters.

I would not recommend you to switch to an EU server. They have been laggy lately and even if you do, the differences of timezones makes it difficult to play with EU people.Hope you find what you need! ^^

@"DeadOptimus.6427" said:Hi there. So I made an account some years ago and put maybe a handful of hours into the game. I left mostly because I felt directionless and couldn't find anybody who could provide me guidance as a player. I just came back recently due to burnout in a couple other games, but I'm finding myself with the same conundrum. I know this game leaves it more up to the player to make their own agenda (part of the draw for me) but I can't help but feel lost. Are there any guilds who would be interested in taking me on and showing me the ropes?

It's because this game has so many different routes you can take and one can get easily lost if not focus on one specific content for starters ^^I'll leave some more info about the guild here and if you're interested, feel free to hit me up.https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/41284/na-pvx-intense-pleasure-mmm-chill-guild-lfm-filthy-casuals-to-insomniacs-new-vet-all-welcome/p1