Unable to receive "Tale of Plenty" from events

"Tale of Plenty" is a collection item for the "Recitation of the Litany of Deeds" collection

after Completing any of the following events for nearly 50 times which isEvent shield (tango icon).png Defend the Water Authority plant from Hamaseen saboteurs (80)Event shield (tango icon).png Defend the Water Authority facility workers as they repair damaged water pipes (80)Event star (tango icon).png Help repair leaks in the Amnoon Water Authority pipes (80)

i am still unable to get it. is it due to a bug because i deleted the first one i got?the other "Tales" collection is fine except for this one, using a different yield same resultsplease assist

I have a similar issue with the "Tale of Judgement", already posted on forums and made 2 ticket as of today.

I dropped the item in domain of Vabbi : Event boss Defeat High Judge Sidan before innocent Elonians are slain (80) and deleted it not knowing what it was

I tried to drop it again and wasn't able to do so (friends in group still got it, the item exist but you can't drop it twice)

Priory Historian Elisa won't exchange items if you don't have them in you inventory so...

And still no answer from ANet in game or from online account

@Stenathan.4037 said:I have a similar issue with the "Tale of Judgement", already posted on forums and made 2 ticket as of today.

I dropped the item in domain of Vabbi : Event boss Defeat High Judge Sidan before innocent Elonians are slain (80) and deleted it not knowing what it was

I tried to drop it again and wasn't able to do so (friends in group still got it, the item exist but you can't drop it twice)

Priory Historian Elisa won't exchange items if you don't have them in you inventory so...

And still no answer from ANet in game or from online account

Submitting duplicate tickets only slows the response/resolution. Close the duplicate and only update the original.

Good luck.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived