NA-Old player looking to come back for some PvP/WvW! (I enjoy fractals and everything else tho too)

My name is Olcan and I'm an old vet player who's trying to give the game another chance after a few years off! I enjoy all PvX but my true passion for this game comes from the player vs player mechanics. Best PvP game ever imo.

For any old WvWers, I was on Darkhaven in the guild I am Vindictive [MEAN]. We focused on zergbusting and competitive 15v15s. I also found small groups/guilds to sPvP with during the last year or two of my playing time after my guild collectively decided to put our GW2 accounts to rest. (sPvP is probably what I will focus on the most)

I don't have time to play this game like I used to when I was single with nothing but time (haha).. So competitive GvGs would be hard for me to time-manage but I'm always down for zerg busting, roaming, and pvp matches.

Aside from PvP, I really miss my GW2 community and I'd love to find a tight, friendly, group of casual/semi-casual players who enjoy all aspects of the game, especially fractals (hopefully:P)

Please comment/mail me giving a brief description of why your guild is awesome:D

Hey, since you may be interested in a WvW guild, I'm part of a guild called Might and Smarts [MAS] on Anvil Rock. We're a solid and experienced WvW-focused guild looking for friendly, 18+ competitive players who enjoy working as part of a coordinated fight team in a non-toxic, no drama guild. Our community of player friends has been in existence for 7 years. We offer training, support and opportunities for some serious fun. If you're interested, please check us out at https://mas4eva.enjin.com/ or reach out to Ashara#8159 or PRE#9350 on Discord.

Hey Retribution, we are an OG guild on Darkhaven, Shattered Darkness [DARK]. Definitely remember the time of MEAN. We are currently looking to build up a small casual group of WvW folks for roaming. We are currently running once a week, organized. There are a few WvW communities that we can guide you to for everything else. Our PvE side is pretty solid for returning players as well. We'd love to have you. You can message me ingame at Sookie.6580 or message Doctor Chung Man.5931 for any questions with the WvW/PvP side of things!