Guardian/Firebrand, mantra charges glitch with mounts

If I am running mantras on my Firebrand and have 3 full charges, burst two of them, mount up and run around for a minute then dismount, it will show I have 3 charges back...but a single burst uses them all. This has happened so many times now I can't ignore it and it's getting more than a little irritating as restarting a mantra during a fight can mess things up a bit depending on how intense the situation is.

Once the skill bar shows I have 3 charges and bugs out I have no choice but to use that burst to restart the process as I will never get 3 full charges once this bug happens. This really needs to be addressed as the skill bar needs to function with the use of mounts for mantras.

• 3 weeks later...

I have noticed this a lot too, especially with getting downed. If you use the first 2 charges and get downed before the recharge CD goes back up to at least 2 charges, you just get stuck on the final use of the mantra; even though you can still see the little bar going around showing that it is recharging, and the tooltip saying you have multiple charges left.

Archived