[NA][GoM][PvX] Unity [UNIT] recruiting for all modes and experience levels!

Joshiek.4135

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be interested. Been playing since launch but returning after a few years. When I was last playing (before PoF/LS3) I was raiding fairly often, I think at the time only the first 3 wings had been released. Also used to be pretty heavy into WvW back in its glory days on TC, so I'd enjoy that aspect too sometimes.

@Giltheryn.8603 said:I'd be interested. Been playing since launch but returning after a few years. When I was last playing (before PoF/LS3) I was raiding fairly often, I think at the time only the first 3 wings had been released. Also used to be pretty heavy into WvW back in its glory days on TC, so I'd enjoy that aspect too sometimes.

Invite sent! :)

Another returning player here. Haven't played since original release, where I got a Thief to 80 and stopped playing shortly after (my guild quit the game and moved to another).

After returning, I've gotten a Herald now (and loving it). Only been doing story content solo, but would like to get into fractals, raiding, WvW, etc.

@wonce.2396 said:Returning player interested in playing fractals with peeps, and also making the jump into raids

@Rhua.4507 said:Another returning player here. Haven't played since original release, where I got a Thief to 80 and stopped playing shortly after (my guild quit the game and moved to another).

After returning, I've gotten a Herald now (and loving it). Only been doing story content solo, but would like to get into fractals, raiding, WvW, etc.

Both invites sent! :) Welcome to Unity <3

@Drangielo.2158 said:Hello.

I am a returning player, but in a new account, so i have a lot of leveling to do.

I´m looking for a guild and i am in GoM server, so i can learn and participate in al the guild activities.

I like to join your ranks, can you send me an invite ?

Absolutely, we'd love to have you. Sorry for the delay, I've sent your invite!

Hello, I'm a casual player, big PVE player, that is looking for a guild to play and do anything with whenever I have free time throughout the week. Your guild sounds like it has a nice healthy structure. I'm unfamiliar with Guilds though. I'm in the Darkhaven server and in the NA EDT timezone. If this works for you guys, I'd love to join.

@Lothar.4739 said:Hello, I'm a casual player, big PVE player, that is looking for a guild to play and do anything with whenever I have free time throughout the week. Your guild sounds like it has a nice healthy structure. I'm unfamiliar with Guilds though. I'm in the Darkhaven server and in the NA EDT timezone. If this works for you guys, I'd love to join.

No problem, we'd love to have you. Sending your invite o/

@Joshiek.4135 said:

@Phi.6825 said:Hello! I understand your scheduled events are around an hour after server reset. Forgive me if I did not see it. Are your times Pacific, Central or Eastern?

Our times are Eastern US, most of us are from that time zone. But we have a fairly good amount of international players as well.

Sounds good! I would like to join.

@Joshiek.4135 said:

@Lothar.4739 said:Hello, I'm a casual player, big PVE player, that is looking for a guild to play and do anything with whenever I have free time throughout the week. Your guild sounds like it has a nice healthy structure. I'm unfamiliar with Guilds though. I'm in the Darkhaven server and in the NA EDT timezone. If this works for you guys, I'd love to join.

No problem, we'd love to have you. Sending your invite o/

Thanks! I just joined!