Anets views on selling guild halls?

B O N K.6210

Hi, I currently have a guild that is at level 53, I used to have a guild but its pretty much dead and nobody is playing together anymore, there is only 2 people that are considered active within the guild and the discussion came along about selling the guild/guild hall.Obviously there are some complications with this and the gold you can get each week, but what are the views of selling this type of thing? is it something Anet is against or do they not care, and if they dont mind would there be anyway for one of the GMs to be involved in the trade to ensure everything is above board and no scam type stuff goes on.

Any info on this would be much appreciated

Nope there is no Chance that one of the GMs will be involved in the trade to ensure everything is above board and no scam type stuff goes on.

If you bypass tp its your own risk and btw if you advertise your wts guild Hall in lfg its against anets lfg/Groupon search rules and its Not unlikely that they get action against you cause of lfg abuse. Just for your Information if you think about advertising it through lfg Tool, its Not allowed to use it for wts/wtb advertisement.

@DBZVelena.5186 said:Ya could always do something novel and recruit new players to your guild.

Some people arnt good at leading it happens due to alot of reasons. When i was younger i enjoyed leading, but as i got older and life became more hectic and stressful i no longer had the time or patients. I can understand why maybe he wants to sell it probably just wants to get something back out of his effort and time spent within, but to be honest and fair selling a dead guild is a bit salty lol. If it's dead burry it and move on. You'll be lucky to sell a dead guild. Nothing wrong with trying, but as others said you might get scammed and anet just block guild from scammer use and you wont get money from it.

Archived